Work from Home.
- Follow current on the latest research data in the field of health, fitness, and corporate wellness programming and convert that knowledge into results-oriented wellness solutions.
- Provide Health Education services by delivering one-on-one employee health coaching and group wellness seminars on topics such as lowering cholesterol, combating hypertension, healthy food & cooking, goal setting, proper nutrition, weight management, and fitness tips.
- Identify and manage also Develop organization and communications with appropriate health and wellness providers for company health fairs. Develop and implemented community outreach and education including radio, print, and electronic media.
- Utilize effective communication techniques to successfully advise clients on positive lifestyle changes for weight loss, lowering blood pressure, controlling glucose levels, and obtaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels without the use of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate projects on promote holistic health and wellness. promotion of healthy lifestyles, prevention of diseases and social ills, through behavior change interventions, rehabilitation, counselling, and referral to appropriate service providers if need be.
- Extensive marketing and sales of programs and services to business and industry, physicians, and community, as well as on-going maintenance of current contracts.
- Ability to work well with the public.
- Self-motivated and outgoing
- Adhere to company policies.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer, internet, and telephone skills
- Salary per market standards.
- Commission and Performance bonuses.
- Other benefits.
- Any bachelor’s degree.
- Health and wellness coaches, Gym trainers.
- Certified Health Education Specialist credential.
- Wellness enthusiasts.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist